Droom has taken an initiative in combating with the outbreak of Germs called “Germ Shield” to sanitize the vehicle and make it free from any SARS and other droplet-based viruses. With such a huge outbreak of Germ, it is getting very tough to disinfect every vulnerable places and things especially the vehicles. Vehicles are used multiple times by multiple people if it is a commercially. Under such a situation it becomes very essential to thoroughly clean your vehicle both from inside as well as outside and that is the reason why Droom has come up with some best solution to clean your vehicle as well as you from SARS and other droplet-based viruses. Hence you must take advantage of this essential initiative of Droom and protect your passengers and yourself from this pandemic.
Steps car driver/owner needs to take for combating the pandemic of Germs
People who move in private vehicles are most vulnerable to get infected with SARS and other droplet-based viruses since private vehicles are usually used by many persons at multiple times and it is not possible to keep the track who the person has sited on your seat before you. Hence, Germ Shield has come up with some useful suggestions that every car driver or owner should follow:
Keep the car clean: The first thing that a car driver or owner needs to do is to clean their car with disinfectant. With the aim of disinfecting every vehicle from SARS and other droplet-based viruses, Droom has come up with “Germ Shield” that sanitizes the open surface of your vehicle and kills 99% of germs.
Germ Shield for Two-Wheelers
- Germ Shield for Scooter – If you have a scooter and you ride in Delhi NCR areas and you want to disinfect it from germs, you can opt for Droom Shield service at Rs. 499 only.
- Germ Shield for Bike – If you have a bike or motorcycle in Delhi NCR region and you want to clean it at the pandemic moment, you can get it at Rs. 499 only.
- Germ Shield for Super Bike – If you have a super bike or sports bike in Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon or NOIDA and you want to protect it from Germs, Droom Shield service for you will starts from Rs. 899 only.
Germ Shield for Four-Wheelers
- Germ Shield for Hatchback– If you have a small hatchback car in Delhi NCR, you can disinfect it from germs at a starting range of Rs. 999 only.
- Germ Shield for Sedan – If you have a sedan car in Delhi NCR region and you want to clean it at the pandemic, you can opt it at Rs. 1399 only.
- Germ Shield for SUV/ Luxury – If you have an SUV or luxury car in Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon or NOIDA, for personal use or for commercial purpose, you need to protect it from SARS and other droplet-based viruses for sure, so Germ Shield will be available for you at Rs. 1799 only.
Germ Shield for Drivers/Car Owners/Other Human Beings
When it comes to vehicle owner or driver, one needs to take more precautions, such as:
- Wash hands with sanitizer frequently: No matter whether you are a driver, car owner or a normal person, it has become very essential to wash your hand with alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently. While driving as well as after you complete your journey, wash your hands with water and soap, but if it is not available switch to sanitizer. Apart from that, you must take care that you have not touched your eyes, nose, or mouth without washing your hand anytime, even when you are driving your car.
- Wear a mask: At the time of driving the car, it is advisable to wear a mask. You can wear any protective face mask for protecting you from Germs, allergies, pollution, cold, etc.
- Keep wet wipes/ tissues: It is always advisable to keep wet wipes or tissues along with you or in your car, as you can use it while coughing, sneezing, touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
Droom has also started offering hand sanitizer, masks and wipes and makes sure that everyone gets these products and remain safe from SARS and other droplet-based viruses.
Why car owners/drivers are at high risk and how can they avoid Germs?
A car owner or driver has to take the passengers or even drive yourself to one place to another. It seems almost impossible to detect whether any person sitting on your car has detected with Germs and thus drivers are more vulnerable to get this disease. But still, you have to keep alert and if you observe the symptoms of SARS and other droplet-based viruses on any passenger such as having a common cold, fever, trouble in breathing, etc. then you should directly ask them and take the appropriate step. You should remember that Germs can attack people of any age, but older people and chronic patients of heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease are more vulnerable to it.
Germ Shield can kill 99% germs. It is hard to detect who has germs. So, prevention is better than cure. This is where you can reduce the risk of infection with the help of the Germ Shield of Droom. Apart from washing cars and hands, you should avoid going to the infected place and cancel all non-essential travels as far as possible.
It’s time to collect these product and keep yourself safe and also disinfect your vehicle today to keep you, your family and even your passenger out of danger.