Riding in your fancy contessa car, inserting that Alisha Chinai cassette in the music player, savoring that box of Phantom sweet cigarette candies and carrying that tinkle comic book in your bag, does this take you ? Sure, it does!
This Children’s day, we give you a golden opportunity to relive these priceless childhood memories! Droom, India’s pioneering online automobile transactional marketplace, joined hands with UBER to provide you with once in a lifetime experience to bring back the cars that ruled the 90’s – Contessa, NE118, Ambassador, Maruti 800, Fiat Padmini.
Fire up your Uber app on 14th November 2017 and request for a joy ride in one of these iconic cars.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Fire up your Uber app on 14th Nov 2017
2. Request for a nostalgic experience from the ‘Nostalgia’ icon
3. This experience will be available only in Mumbai and Pune, on November 14 from 1 pm to 3 pm
4. If the request gets accepted, you’ll get a chance to enjoy a 15-minute joy ride in a 90’s car and receive your own hamper
5. Demand will be high and availability of the experiences will be limited. We’ll try our best bring some nostalgia your way.
Your joyride also comes up with a Memory Box to make your journey even more special. The box is an exclusive collection of Tinkle comics, Kismi toffees, Phantom sweet cigarettes, audio cassettes, movie posters, slam books and more.
It’s time to gear up for the big day!
Droom is an automobile e-commerce platform offering a 21st-century automotive buying experience online with its four value pillars including trust, selection, low price, and convenience second to none. It offers 250k+ vehicles online in 1,100 cities — both used and new. Droom deals in buying and selling cars, 2-wheelers, and other vehicles too. It is an AI and data science-driven platform designed with the best ecosystem tools. Here, we have a team of auto-experts and auto enthusiasts who are dedicated to covering every sphere of the auto industry by simplifying the procedure of buying and selling with Unified Droom Experience. To know more, click here.