Send a request for superbikes on the Uber app and take a 15-min trip on a Harley Davidson for free
On 7th April, between 11.30 am and 3.30 pm, you have a chance to be the reason for heads turning and eyes filling up with admiration as you buzz past the crowd near Golf Course Road in Gurgaon. How? Droom, India’s pioneering online automobile transactional marketplace, along with Uber, is launching a joint campaign called #LoveSuperbikes, which brings the thrill of speed to the users of the Uber app for a 15-minute experience of a lifetime!
Here is what you need to do:
- Fire up the Uber app during the campaign period and send a request for ‘Superbikes.’
- If the request gets accepted, an Uber MOTO will arrive at your doorstep and take you to the superbike station at Qutub Plaza.
- There, glorious and legendary superbikes will be waiting for you, along with a rider, to take you on a 3km, 15 minute rip-roaring ride!
- Post the ride, the Uber MOTO will drop you back to the drop location as per your wish.
- All this for an exuberant price of Rs 0!
Commenting on the campaign, Rishab Malik, Co-Founder and VP, Business Development, Droom, said, “At Droom, our goal is singular: to offer customers the ride of their dreams in as convenient a manner as possible. Whenever there is a campaign that involves superbikes, Droom, being the online automobile platform possessing the largest number of superbikes, has to invariably be a part of it. We wish to popularize the concept of superbiking with the #LoveSuperbikes campaign and who better to partner with than Uber. The previous edition of our tie-up campaign with Uber was a thrilling success and we’re certain that this one will provide an equally robust adrenaline rush to consumers, if not more! The idea of providing everyone a chance to put a tick on their bucket list wish of riding a superbike, was too much to resist and we have provided the best and meanest bikes for users to experience what it’s like to zip on a power-packed machine!”
There are certain guidelines, however that users are expected to follow.
- There will be only 1 ride per request with a specific duration of 15 minutes.
- The superbikes will not be, at any stage, given to the users to drive.
- Only 1 rider can ride pillion and he/she should be wearing laced shoes and no sandals, floaters or chappals.
- All users going to ride will have to sign on a waiver form before taking the ride.
- Lastly, although it is not compulsory, full length denim jeans and a jacket is recommended for users.
The offer is limited and open only to the residents of Delhi-NCR. The Superbikes are only a part of the promotional event and will not a part of the regular MOTO fleet. So gear up for the 7th of April and go full throttle!