Now that you have opened a seller account you must be wondering where to start from. Also, you might be guessing about how the entire process will be completed. This article will act as a guide to your selling journey on Droom portal. The process starts with your listing on the portal. You need to make sure that you follow correct guidelines while uploading a listing.
Listed below are the important pointers of the seller checklist that you must use while selling;
- Offer on both pricing formats – Fixed price and Best offer – selling price
- Upload at least 6 high definition images of a car that must include interior, exterior, open bonnet. If possible, share a 1 minute video of the car that gives a good perspective of a car
- Try and fill as many trust factors as possible to build higher trust among buyers
- Offer listing certification package which includes premium reports for OBV Pricing, Eco Inspection, and Droom History
- Close transactions as soon as possible after the commitment fee (token amount) has been paid
- Accurately fill all the important details of a vehicle that would build trust among potential buyers
- Price a used car competitively which raises the probability of a vehicle being sold
- A dealer should become a verified seller to gain the trust of buyers
However, the pricing of the used vehicle is crucial as it can make or break a deal. So, always do research before setting a price for the used vehicle. One smart way of deciding on the pricing of the vehicle is the OBV or Orange Book Value valuation tool.
OBV or Orange Book Value is a modern-day pricing engine that calculates the fair price of the second-hand vehicles by using its advanced data matrices. OBV has won the trust of the buyers, sellers, and financial intuitions. This has been possible only due to the fair pricing method used by OBV. After analyzing, the OBV engine categorizes a used car that is put under four categories that are Excellent, Very Good, Good and Fair. Using OBV is extremely simple, just enter the details of like make, model name, manufactured year and kilometers driven.
In other words, it is a used vehicle price calculator that is extremely useful for sellers and buyers of used automobiles. By using OBV you can calculate the cost to sell your car.
After uploading, your listing gets live, it is available for people to see. If a person likes your used vehicle then he would have to pay a token amount of 2-3% of the value of the used vehicle. Step 2 is completed after the buyers pay the token amount to Droom. Next, buyer and seller decide the time and place to meet to take the deal further. Upon meeting, buyer inspects the vehicle. Once the buyer is fully satisfied with the vehicle condition, he pays rest of the 97%-98% of the remaining amount to the seller. As soon as, the seller receives the remaining amount, he hands over the vehicle and its important documents to the buyers.
Mentioned-below is the list of important documents that you must handover the buyer;
- Registration Book
- Taxation Book
- Insurance Papers
- PUC certificate
After receiving money from the buyers, the seller now gets the remaining 2-3% of the net value of the used vehicle after the Droom selling fee is deducted from the amount.
The entire process is easy, fast and transparent. Just at few clicks you can sell your used vehicles at a good price.