India is one of the hottest automobile markets in the world, the versatile mindset and preferences of the Indian buyers have attracted many foreign brands. In the past few years, many new brands entered the India with a vast portfolio of Sports bikes but impressing the sports bike enthusiasts of India is not a piece of cake. For a sports bike to rank among the best, it has to qualify the criteria which are basically the expectations of the masses in India. So here are the Top 6 Sports Bikes that have impressed the Indian audiences with their performance, looks and design.
- Ducati 959 Panigale: Ducati has been topping the list of bike enthusiasts from a long time. Bikes made by the company bear breathtaking looks and exhilarating performance. The Ducati 959 Panigale is one of the finest sports bike made by the brand. It bears a Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled engine. It has a fully faired body which makes it look a bit bulkier while giving it a sporty aura. The vehicle has the capacity to reach the maximum speed of 289 kmph. It features a 6 gear transmission and generates power upto 154.85 BHP (157 HP) @ 10,500 rpm and falls under the price range of INR 14.73 Lakh.
- Triumph Daytona 675R: It is the first sports bike with a 660 cc engine that is being sold legally in India. It is not like the ordinary sports bike in India that are used on an ordinary basis. On the contrary, the maker has designed the bike in such a way that it only focuses on performance. The bike has been ornamented with the Liquid-cooled, 12 valves, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder that generates power upto 116.88 Bhp @ 12305 rpm and reach the top speed of 257 kmph. You can buy the Triumph Daytona 675R at the price of 12.14 lakh.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS: Suzuki is one of the top sports bike manufacturers in India; it has a large portfolio of bikes that offer formidable performance on the Indian roads. One such bike is the Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS, with a 999.8cc offering 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine. The bike is a street lord as it generates power upto 202 HP @ 13200 rpm effortlessly. Its price in the Indian market falls around INR 19 Lakh.
- Kawasaki ZX- 10R: It is said to be the ideal bike for rookie or novice riders due to its lightweight and easy riding aids. It looks absolutely stunning with the alien green painted body and edgy fairings. The bike gets a 998cc Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, In-Line Four-cylinder engine that generates power upto 197.3 Bhp @ 13000 rpm and can reach upto the top speed of 299 kmph effortlessly. The price of the Kawasaki ZX- 10R in the Indian market is around INR 18.80 Lakh.
- Yamaha YZF R1: Yamaha YZF R1 is one of the most revered sports bikes in India. R1 is not only famous for its powerful engine but is also the most technologically advanced sports bike. It has been bestowed with the Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder, 16-valves (4-valves / cyl) which bears the capacity to generate maximum power upto 197.3 Bhp @ 13,500 rpm. It can reach upto the top speed of 299 kmph. You can buy the Yamaha YZF R1 for INR 25.74 Lakh.
Droom is an automobile e-commerce platform offering a 21st-century automotive buying experience online with its four value pillars including trust, selection, low price, and convenience second to none. It offers 250k+ vehicles online in 1,100 cities — both used and new. Droom deals in buying and selling cars, 2-wheelers, and other vehicles too. It is an AI and data science-driven platform designed with the best ecosystem tools. Here, we have a team of auto-experts and auto enthusiasts who are dedicated to covering every sphere of the auto industry by simplifying the procedure of buying and selling with Unified Droom Experience. To know more, click here.