As soon as you are on road with your car, bike or scooter, you may meet some mis-happening, if you are unfortunate. None wish to meet one nor can predict one, so you need to be prepared through best car insurance with roadside assistance, long before you land up on road with your vehicle.
As we all know that there are some documents that you always need to carry along with you whenever you are driving, such as driving license, registration document, car insurance document and pollution control certificate. These documents are the compulsory documents that are expected out of you to carry.
But there are certain things that you must keep as those will be your saviour on road. One such thing is car insurance and other thing is roadside assistance.
Car Insurance Policy:
You must be amazed why insurance is compulsory. It is because if you hit some other vehicle with your vehicle and the third party faces any property damage or injury to the passengers or the car, then you need to pay them. But it will be hard to pay such huge amount instantly. There comes the role of an insurance. It is mandatory to have a third-party insurance, so that you can pay the other party immediately to compensate for their loss. There are two other types of car insurance such as collision and comprehensive. It will be much better if you avail any of these. You can get online car insurance at best price at Droom in India.
Have you ever thought how you can combine insurance and roadside assistance? It will be a great decision if you avail roadside assistance with insurance. Be a smart citizen and get hands with these tiny tricks. Usually no one will guide you with these facts. But you must know that while applying for car insurance when you get the option to add on roadside assistance to it, do not ignore it.
Why you should not ignore? Just like insurance, you should also avail the roadside assistance much before you start driving on road. This is because, due to some accident or any other issue, if your car breaks down then you need some immediate car roadside assistance on the spot. You never know when and where your vehicle will break down. It may be on a highway, mid of jungle or at night. So, it will be hard for you to find a garage or repair center over there. But, if you have availed roadside assistance services beforehand, then they will appear for your help anytime anywhere.
But the question is from where you should apply for roadside assistance services online? Any company that is offering 24×7 assistance, on the spot punctured tyre replacement or repair service for minor faults facility, jumpstart in case of weak or dead battery, on-road key lockout assistance or key replacement assistance, tele-assistance for minor repairs, emergency message relay, city route & map guidance over phone, battery and spare parts availability at a discounted price, service within 29 minutes, car towing service, arrangement of flatbed trucks & winching services, punctured tyre repair in case of two flat tyres, filling up fuel and many more. These roadside assistance services are essential and can only be available at Droom.
These assistances will be more relevant if you unfortunately meet an accident. There is no substitute for roadside assistance for car breakdown. Most people ignore the need for these roadside assistance assistances and start a long drive. The moment they meet a mis-happening situation, the need for these services reveals to them. There are many services available, so you can choose as per your need and budget. However, some services are the most essential ones among all.
What advantages you should get from roadside assistance services?
- 24×7 Roadside Assistance in India because the mis-happening can happen anytime
- On the spot punctured tyre replacement with stepney
- On the spot repair service for minor faults
- Jumpstart in case of weak or dead battery
- On-road key lockout assistance
- Key replacement assistance
- Tele assistance for minor repairs as you may be sufficient or capable for DIY
- Emergency message relay, that is the SOS message delivery
- City route & map guidance over phone in case you are stuck in some unknown spot
- Battery, coolant & spare parts availability at a discounted price, because someone should not take advantage of your situation
- Service delivery within 30 minutes after receiving the call, as you cannot wait for too long
- Highway services as the mis-happening can happen anywhere
- Car towing service in case your car has broken down and it needs complete repair
- Arrangement of flatbed trucks & winching services
- Punctured tyre repair in case of two flat tyres because you can only have one spare tyre with you
- Filling up fuel (petrol/diesel only) upto 5 liters in case of your vehicle is running dry
What are the major services under roadside assistance?
If you have applied for the service beforehand, then at the time of crisis, you can easily call for the emergency service and the following services will be available for you:
- Battery jump-start service – When the battery is dead and the car cannot be moved from the spot to the garage, you need to start a vehicle by jump-starting the battery.
- Flat tyre fixing service – This is one of the most common issues faced by most of the drivers. You may have one spare wheel with you, but what if there is more than one flat tyre and it cannot be moved to the nearest garage, then you need immediate assistance.
- Car towing service – Simply, when the car cannot be fixed on the spot and needs to be carried to the mechanic who is miles away, it needs to be towed by another vehicle.
- Fuel delivery service – One more common factor is running out of fuel. If you do not notice the fuel meter, you may run out of fuel in the mid of highway, forest or desert. So, the assistance brings enough fuel to get the vehicle to the nearest gas station.
- Lockout service – When a driver has locked himself/herself out of the car assistance will be provided open the door of the car.
What about the cost of the roadside assistance? What would happen if you availed the assistance but unable to pay for it? There comes the role of a car insurance. So, car RSA with insurance will be the best solution. If you have availed a comprehensive car insurance plan, then surely the insurance company will pay the cost of bike and car roadside assistance. So, to feel safe on roads, you should arrange for roadside assistance and apply for insurance beforehand.