Gone are the days when selling a used car was a big issue for the owner of the car. People use to give advertisements in the paper classified for selling their used car and the buyers also have to wade through scores of listing so that they can get the one they are looking for. But with the advent of an online platform like Droom buying and selling a car has now become very easy and hassle-free. On an online platform, you just need to go to the website and search for the type of car you are looking for and it will filter out the vehicle that does not match your criteria. Similarly, if you want to sell your vehicle through an online platform you can post ads and give all the details of the car.
Things to consider while selling your car online
Before you sell on Droom or any online platform you must consider the following factors:
- Get the car ready: You must make your car ready before selling it so that your buyer can get the vehicle in good condition. The seller should make sure that all the small and minor faults are fixed so that car remains in a good state when the seller presents it to the buyer.
- Get the paperwork done: It is very essential to have all the documents in place while selling the car. Hence, the seller should make all the necessary documents such as pollution certificate, emissions certificate, registration of the vehicle, service history documentation, etc.
- Transfer all the necessary documents to the buyer: The seller should provide all the necessary documents to the buyer. Hence. It is very essential to transfer all the documents in the name of the buyer. For example, if you sell a car online in New Delhi then it is very essential to transfer the documents including the insurance paper to the buyer without paying any extra insurance premium.
- Know the value of the car: One of the most essential things that you must know before selling your car is its value in the market. For knowing the value you must do a little bit of research or you can also consult the online experience car trader. In the online platform, vehicle valuation tool is used for finding out the value of the vehicle.
- Decide the mode of selling: The seller must decide how they will sell the car through online mode or car trader. Online mode means a more organized sector having hundreds of buyers looking for used cars. Moreover, you get the right price online.
- Offer free and fair inspection report: Car sellers need to offer a free inspection report to the buyer. The report should cover all the major inspection checklists such as accident history, service history, date of manufacture, date of purchase, etc.
The online market of second hand cars has been growing fast. This is mainly due to the easiness of the market and right prices of the products along with strong supporting services. It seems that automobile commerce in India is taking a sharp turn in this direction.
Droom is an automobile e-commerce platform offering a 21st-century automotive buying experience online with its four value pillars including trust, selection, low price, and convenience second to none. It offers 250k+ vehicles online in 1,100 cities — both used and new. Droom deals in buying and selling cars, 2-wheelers, and other vehicles too. It is an AI and data science-driven platform designed with the best ecosystem tools. Here, we have a team of auto-experts and auto enthusiasts who are dedicated to covering every sphere of the auto industry by simplifying the procedure of buying and selling with Unified Droom Experience. To know more, click here.