It is the high time that you decide on the car in the garage. It’s almost three months since you have last used your vehicle. It’s a pretty long time and if it got repaired several times earlier, you cannot be sure whether it’ll run smoothly or need another repair. Now, what’ll happen if it breaks down on the way to the office or in the evening while coming back from work? Life is not normal outside, fewer garages are open. So, be careful while using the car with multiple repairs. In this condition, many owners think about car auction deals. They want to get rid of this headache putting it in an auction. You can think in that line too if the car is going to the garage frequently.
Repair Takes Time, Money, and Energy
As a car gets older, the frequency of visits to the garages and service centres increase. People who have experienced sudden breakdowns on the way know the agony of repairing it. Calling the nearby garage, waiting for a long time, and most importantly the expenses involved, it’s not a good experience. A dead battery, high fuel consumption, a sputtering engine, problematic brakes, steering wheel shaking, overheating of the engine, and dozens of other common issues surface one after another as the car gets older. If such problems are really bothering and sometimes expensive, it’s better to think about car auction deals. Is the cumulative expense on the car repairing is worth incurring? Think twice before going for the next big expense.
Why Do Cars Go to Auction?
A car auction is a popular way of selling vehicles at a lucrative price and buying premium brands at affordable prices. Dealers also find it an authentic means of maximizing their profits. There are different reasons why cars go to auction. Let’s have a look at some of those reasons:
- Some cars are auctioned because they are parked at the dealer’s lot for a pretty long time. A dealer might have invested some money for repairing or remodelling to get it in a saleable condition. Auction is an alternative to recover some part of the investment.
- A car could be auctioned by the financer if the owner of the car is unable to pay back the full amount.
- Sometimes an old car is auctioned through a dealership as a means of trading for a brand-new car or a remodelled used car.
- Some cars suffer damage from accidents or weather conditions. After paying off the owner, the insurance company may want to put it in the auction to recoup as much amount as possible.
- Some cars are auctioned through a dealership because the owners are exhausted from repetitive repairs and high cost of maintenance.
Car Multiple Repairs Vs. Auction
As we see, auctions are the quickest mode of recovering some parts of the invested amount. Financiers, insurers, and dealers opt for auction for a broader reason as they have to deal with hundreds of cars every day but as an owner of an old car with multiple repairs, you can take time before making any final decision. Ponder over the below-mentioned points before going for an auction:
- Is it worth incurring the repairing estimation that the car mechanic has given you for the forthcoming repair?
- Has your car undergone some major repairing works in the recent past?
- Are the oil economy and overall service satisfying?
- What’s your mechanic opine, will it function efficiently for some more years?
If the answer to most of these questions negative, you can give a thought to the auction. Though this is a lockdown period and most of the used car dealers or auction houses are close, you can consider car auction online.
Usually, it moves like your car is facing multiple repairs, which can be Problematic and Expensive. So, you plan to switch to Auction, which will follow:
- Register for Free on droom.in or Droom App
- Create Listing of Your Car on Droom Auction
- Buyer Can Bid Unlimited Times on the Same Product
- Highest Bidder Wins
- Listing Gets Deactivated
- Conversation with Buyer and Documents Exchange
- Get Full Payment
- Handover the Car Key to Buyer
You may not stop here as you can browse through the listing on Droom, choose a car of your favorite brand, pay the token amount to book and get car after lockdown is over.
Advantages of a Car Auction Online
You have to contact an online dealership for an online auction of your car. They’ll undertake all responsibilities after a physical check-up of the car and ownership documents. It’s almost like a no-contact transaction that you should consider to stay safe in this trying time. Unlike the normal selling process, auctioned cars quickly get buyers and the deal completes immediately.
Droom is the most trustworthy platform for the online auction of all types of vehicles. It undertakes a fair bidding process and the car is sold to the highest bidder. The highest bidder needs to deposit a fully returnable token amount to book the car. And later, pays the entire amount to receive the car key.
The best part is you will not only be able to sell your old car but even choose your favourite brand to purchase a new car. One platform that will let you free from your old car and present you a brand new one.