In a fast-paced digital world, digital marketing for businesses has improved their online presence and number of leads. Don’t you believe it? Just have a look at the stats that states that more than 58% of small businesses are using digital marketing at present. You will be surprised to know that the top six digital marketing channels that businesses invest their attention to promote their business are absolutely free. 73% use social media and already have a website, 57% focus on email marketing, 49% believe on SEO, 34% on video marketing, and 32% on content marketing.
Small businesses need properly planned marketing strategies to increase their leads and conversions. They can either rely on the internal team effort or look for a reputable marketing service provider for online business recognition. Here are some considerable ways small brands and businesses can follow for increased leads.
In this blog, we will cover:
- Engaging Website or Online Portal
- Optimizing the website for Search Engine
- Adopting Content Marketing
- Utilizing Powerful Social Media Platforms
- Implementing Email Marketing
- Indulging into Influencer Marketing
- Utilizing a Paid Channel – PPC
- The Final Verdict
Let’s delve deeper into the utilization of these digital marketing platforms!
- Engaging Website or Online Portal: Of course, businesses nowadays need a well-designed, user-friendly website. It is imperative to take digital marketing efforts seriously. A good website will be a virtual storefront to showcase products and services to attract potential customers.
- Optimizing the website for Search Engine: People get a dream about any business online once or when it rolls over the search engines. Thus, websites must be visible online on different digital platforms or search engines. This is only possible with perfect SEO strategies. SEO is about optimizing websites with quality content, meta tags, URLs, relevant keywords, backlinking, etc.
- Adopting Content Marketing: The relevant content to keep the audience engaged is what businesses need today. So, if your brand has that creation, it will attract a target audience, affecting its sales. Therefore, plan well on content marketing strategies to align business goals for potential customers. It may include blog posts, videos, infographics, podcasts, creatives, etc. Content promotion via various digital and social media platforms will boost brand authority online and generate leads.
- Utilizing Powerful Social Media Platforms: Next to content marketing for website, social media marketing also plays a crucial role in targeting an audience of any business. It gives brand authority to a great extent and connects potential customers easily with brands on a personal level. Social media platforms are powerful enough to create compelling content and use tags to foster perfect branding online. Businesses also opt for paid social media advertising to reach a wider audience and drive conversions.
- Implementing Email Marketing: Talking about cost-efficient yet effective business promotion comes with the idea of email marketing. It will help in leads and efficiently drive conversions of small businesses and startups. Go for promotional email ideas with catchy subject lines to reach valuable users. Personalized messages, post purchase thanking notes, offers, etc, are ways used in email marketing to encourage people to click & open it. Thus, it works as conversions.
- Indulging in Influencer Marketing: The credibility of influencer marketing is more precise for many users, which keeps them engaged in buying decisions for brands. It has a leverage reach and aligns the brand to the next level of trust & value in a shorter time. You can collaborate with influencers to market your brand products or services. It significantly builds brand awareness and generates organic traffic on the business websites. Influencer marketing doesn’t imply to a paid partnership, it can also lead to barter collaboration.
The Final Verdict:
Droom is an automobile e-commerce platform offering a 21st-century automotive buying experience online with its four value pillars including trust, selection, low price, and convenience second to none. It offers 250k+ vehicles online in 1,100 cities — both used and new. Droom deals in buying and selling cars, 2-wheelers, and other vehicles too. It is an AI and data science-driven platform designed with the best ecosystem tools. Here, we have a team of auto-experts and auto enthusiasts who are dedicated to covering every sphere of the auto industry by simplifying the procedure of buying and selling with Unified Droom Experience. To know more, click here.